Big Blue Filters in Australia
The Big Blue Filters from CoPure are typically used to remove sediment and larger particles from your water supply, whether at home, work or industrial application. It usually consists of two or three stage filtration setup, going from larger micron rating to smaller (finer) micron rating, to clarify and purify water supply.
Big Blue Filters are designed for high-flow applications, such as homes with multiple people or large water appliances. You won’t have to worry about water pressure drops when you’re using multiple appliances at once.
The Big Blue Filters are easy to install and maintain, and the filter cartridges are very easy to change out with no special equipment or specialised knowledge.
Big Blue Filters are a great way to improve the quality of your water supply. It can remove sediment and other particles. If you’re looking for a high-quality, high-flow whole-house water filter, the Big Blue Filter is a great option.
- Two-stage filtration system: Removes sediment and particles from your water supply.
- High flow rate: Filters up to 50 litres of water per minute per 10” cartridge.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Improved water quality: Removes sediment and other chemicals that can make your water taste bad and/or potentially harmful to your health.
- Increased water pressure: The high flow rate of this filter won’t cause water pressure to drop when the usage demand is higher.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your water is clean and safe can give you peace of mind.
- Homes with multiple people
- Homes with well (Bore) water
- Homes in remote areas or areas with hard water
To learn more about the Big Blue Filters, contact us today.